Skip to main content

The One and only reason which shows you are in love

                                             TRUE LOVE

Hey Guys ! so this is just a simple post I want to share with you all, Now it looks like I have grown because there is now a sudden change in me., I have began to really feel emotions before I was just a shut-in. But now it is not , I have kind of overcame this "shut-in" shit and started to feel sadness , anxiety , and love. So you guys have probably came to this post looking what is the single way you can detect that you are in love. By the way I have read many-many love nobles just try to understand these things cause I was a "shut-in" but Now I fell in love with someone out of my reach, And I know that she is someone ,who can never be mine , because she is in love with someone and actually the thing is that she lives in JAPAN and I live in INDIA . Isn't it kind of strange cause I have just talked to her and listen her voice, answered her video call and I fell in love. It's not like I have never met any girl before actually I daily go to school and meet with many girls daily but I didn't have that kind of feeling before with any other girls. But I know she is really in love with someone and I am really glad with it because [ Its a STORY, she updated me daily] one day her parents were moving to INDIA and I thanked that now she will leave him but that was not the case she really cried the day before the they had flight , that day I was really really upset by listening her crying (she called me) .After that they cancelled it and now she was able to live with her loved one, and listening to her voice after that was really soothing for me. That day I realized that I was in love with her. So now , I can say the only thing that tells you are in love that -

                                                   " I want to protect her smile "

So, If you really are in love with someone no matter what ,If she/he can't be yours , you will always try to save that smile for life long and you will even cross your limits for it.
                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Remove Proxy Virus [127.0.0.1:8080] 100%[works]

Hi Guys! If you are seeing this blog means you have probably been disgusted by the proxy virus  127.0.0.1:8080  . That is When you try to connect to the internet it shows a  proxy server error or Can't connect to the proxy ,  Even when you try to change the proxy value you can't. It's not your fault, but of a certain Application or Browser that allows third-party apps to change the value and do anything (that a non-administrator user can do) . Actually, It Is a hacking virus that third-party app feed into your PC, or simply if you download any file from the Internet it gets attached too. Many Antiviruses Applications are unaware of this virus and don't block it, this is the case when our computer's antivirus won't work. It recognizes this virus as a file. This is a new type of virus that a hacker develops for gaining money cause it's their way to do it and they find it easy to use. In Youtube, there are such videos which show you how to remove

Getting a personal VPN connection in instantly.

 getting virtual machines is good as you'll only have to pay for when you use them. google cloud is also a good cloud service to use. Basically you need a VM or a Cloud Compute to get yourself a VPN. You can also choose a VPS. Operating system should be Linux. Used Ubuntu 20.04 here. Note- using OpenVPN so you'll have to download OpenVPN Client for your device Step 1- Get yourself a Speedy Cheap (depends) VPN server with the location you want, at least 512GB Ram and 1CPU. Step 2 - Set it up. https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/initial-server-setup-with-ubuntu-18-04 Step 3- Open Shell and then Update and upgrade everything. step 4- after updating, you can refer to this website. https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/ubuntu-18-04-lts-set-up-openvpn-server-in-5-minutes/ Step 5- After making a VPN profile now you need to get it on your device or mobile. login as root user into ssh and use this sudo find / -iname "*.ovpn" to find the directory where your profile

Quantitative Estimation [ Theory and Procedure ]

Objectives To prepare a standard solution of sodium carbonate. To determine the strength of a given solution of hydrochloric acid by titrating it against  standard sodium carbonate solution. The Theory What is Titration? One of the important methods in Quantitative Analysis is Volumetric Analysis, a commonly used laboratory technique. It is used to determine the unknown concentration of a sample by measuring its volume. This process is also called titration. In a titration, a solution of unknown concentration is reacted with a solution of known concentration. The solution taken in the burette is called the titrant and the solution taken in the conical flask is called the analyte. What does the end point of a titration mean? The endpoint of a titration is the point at which the reaction between the titrant and the analyte becomes complete. Generally the endpoint of a titration is determined using indicators. What is a standard solution? A solution of known concentrat